|Nom:||Portal-To-Portal Pay Act, 1947 (29 U.S.C., Chapter 9).|
|Type de loi:||Loi|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliographie:||U.S. Labor and Employment Laws, 1991-03, West, R., BNA Books, Washington, D.C., United States of America, pp. 7-49-7-56 (DOC.NORMES;INFORM)
Legislation on-line Government Printing Office (GPO), United State of America (DOC.NORMES) (consulté le 2018-02-14)
|Résumé/Citation:||Provides for relief from certain existing claims under the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938, as amended, the Walsh-Healey Act, and the Bacon-Davis Act on account of the failure of employers to pay minimum wages or overtime compensation for activities engaged in prior to 14 May, 1947, with the exception of specified cases.
251. Congressional findings and declaration of policy.
252. Relief from certain existing claims under the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938, as amended, the Walsh-Healey Act, and the Bacon-Davis Act.
253. Compromise and waiver.
254. Relief from liability and punishment under the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938, the Walsh-Healey Act, and the Bacon-Davis Act for failure to pay minimum wage or overtime compensation.
255. Statute of limitations.
256. Determination of commencement of future actions.
257. Pending collective and representative actions
258. Reliance on past administrative rulings, etc.
259. Reliance in future on administrative rulings, etc.
260. Liquidated damages.
261. Applicability of "area of production" regulations.
|Texte(s) de base:|