|Nombre:||Federal Act to amend the General Social Insurance Act, the Industrial Social Insurance Law, the Farmers Social Insurance Act, the General Pension Act, the Civil Servants Health and Accident Insurance Act, the Social Security Amendment Act, the Unemployment Insurance Act 1977, the Employment Service Law and the Construction Workers Bad Weather Compensation Act 1957 as amended (Sozialrechts-Änderungsgesetz 2011 (SRÄG 2011)).|
|Tipo de legislación:||Ley|
|Entry into force:|
|Publicado el:||Bundesgesetzblatt Teil I, 2011-12-27, vol. 122, pp. 1-14
|Bibliografía:||Bundesgesetzblatt Teil I, 2011-12-27, vol. 122, pp. 1-14
Act on-line in German Bundeskanzleramt, Rechtsinformationssystem (RIS), Austria PDF (DOC.NORMES) (Consultado el 2012-06-22)
|Resumen/cita:||The below articles make amendments to the following Acts:
- Article 1. Amends the General Social Security Act 1955. Makes changes to the numeration, adds new § 276e on Vocational rehabilitation, and new section III: Transfer of benefits and entitlements of the Pension Institute of Transport and public facilities.
- Article 2. Social Insurance (Small-Scale Industry) Act. Apart from changes in wording, amends § 26a dealing with compulsory contributions and methods for basis of calculation of contributions, as well as the entry into force above changes and also provides specific amounts;
- Article 3. Farmers' Social Insurance. Deals with insurance contributions, specific current quotas and amounts and entry into force of amendments;
- Article 4. General Pensions Act makes minor changes in amounts;
- Article 5. Public Servants' Sickness and Accident Insurance Act (B-KUVG) makes amendments regarding the beneficiary and amount of claim;
- Article 6. Social Security Amendment Act introduces new sections : § 3 Retrospective claims reassessment,§ 4. Interconnections, § 5. point of access, § 6. Replacement costs, § 7. Subsidiary carrier, § 8. Calculation of pension in light of a bilateral agreement, § 8a severance and §10. execution;
- Article 7. Unemployment Insurance Act 1977. Amends § 34 concerning period of insurance calculation for persons born before and after 1 -January 1955 as well as § 44 concerning regional offices of Employment Service which are first point of contact in case of right and obligations of unemployed as well as employers;
- Article 8. Federal Labour Market Service.Makes minor amendments regarding changes from Federal Ministry of Economy and Labour to the Federal Ministry of Labour, Social and Consumer Protection, also provisions regarding foreign social insurance holders;
- Article 9. Federal Act on Compensation for inclement weather for workers in the construction industry (BSchEG): amends § 20 with the period 2007 till 2011 changed for 2007 till 2014.