|Nombre original:||Forskrift (Nr 1355 av 2011) om organisering, ledelse og medvirkning.|
|Nombre:||Ordinance (No. 1355 of 2011) concerning Organisation, Management and Employee Participation|
|Tema(s):||Libertad sindical, negociación colectiva y relaciones laborales|
|Tipo de legislación:||Reglamento, Decreto, Orden, Ordenanza|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliografía:||Ordinance online in Norwegian Ministry of Labour, Norsk Lovtidend, www.lovdata.no, Norway, 31 pp. PDF in Norwegian (Consultado el 2012-05-15)
Legislation on-line Norsk Lovtidend, Norway PDF of consolidated version, as at December 2017 (Consultado el 2020-02-24)
|Resumen/cita:||Contains 16 chapters concerning, inter alia:
Chapter 1: Introductory provisions.
Chapter 2: Participation of employees or their representatives.
Chapter 3: Selection, training of safety delegates and working environment committees.
Chapter 4: Local safety delegates and working environment committee for loading and unloading workers.
Chapter 5: Regional safety representatives for construction activities.
Chapter 6: Regional safety representatives for accommodation businesses, catering companies, cleaning companies.
Chapter 7: Risk assessment.
Chapter 8: Training.
Chapter 9: Information for workers.
Chapter 10: Planning, organization of work and safety operation.
Chapter 11: Work instructions.
Chapter 12: Work with children and adolescents.
Chapter 13: Occupational health.
Chapter 14: Notification and medical examination.
Chapter 15: Use of personal protective equipment.
Chapter 16: Final provisions (penalty, entry into force).
Repeals 47 ordinances, including the following:
- Ordinance (No. 605 of 2010) on protection against optical radiation in the workplace.
- Occupational Health Service Ordinance (No. 1173 of 2009).
- Ordinance (No. 456 of 2006) respecting protection against noise at the workplace.
- Ordinance (No. 804 of 2005) respecting protection against mechanical vibrations.
- Ordinance (No. 794 of 2005) respecting safety, health and working environment in connection with mining work.
- Asbestos Ordinance (No. 362 of 2005).
- Ordinance (No. 443 of 2001) respecting protection against exposure to chemicals at the workplace (Chemicals' Ordinance).
- Ordinance (No. 608 of 1998) respecting use of work equipment.
- Ordinance (No. 551 of 1998) respecting work of children and of youth.
- Ordinance (No. 1322 of 1997) to protect workers against hazards involved at work with biological materials.
- Provisions respecting reproductive hazards and working environment (No. 768 of 1995).
- Provisions respecting work in control rooms (No. 385 of 1995).
- Ordinance (No. 170 of 1995) respecting workplaces and work premises.
- Provisions (No. 156 of 1995) respecting heavy and repetitive work.
- Ordinance (No. 944 of 1990) respecting diving.
- Provisions (No. 870 of 1986) respecting local safety delegates and working environment committees for loading and unloading operations (in ports).
- Provisions (No. 17 of 1986) respecting the application of the Working Environment Act (No. 4 of 1977: LS 1977 - Nor. 1) to work in undertakings consisting of one person and engaged in the building and civil engineering industry.
- Provisions (No. 1157 of 1985) respecting work with ionising radiation.
- Provisions (No. 1377 of 1982) respecting technical installations.