|Original name:||Lov (Nr 24 av 2014) om endringer i folketrygdloven, lov om Statens pensjonskasse og enkelte andre lover (tilpasninger til ny uføretrygd i folketrygden og ny uførepensjonsordning for offentlig tjenestepensjon).|
|Name:||Act (No. 24 of 2014) amending the National Insurance Act (No. 19 of 1997), the Act (No. 26 of 1949) concerning the State Pension Fund and certain other Acts.|
|Subject(s):||Social security (general standards)|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Act online in Norwegian Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, Norsk Lovtidend, www.lovdata.no, Norway, 24 pp. PDF in Norwegian (consulted on 2015-05-15)
|Abstract/Citation:||Amends various articles in the following acts (adaptation to new disability pensions in the national pension scheme and new disability pension scheme for public service pensions):
- Act (No. 5 of 2014) amending the Act (No. 26 of 1949) concerning the State Pension Fund and certain other Acts.
- Act (No. 59 of 2011) amending the National Insurance Act (No. 19 of 1997) (new disability benefits and retirement pension for disabled persons).
- Ordinance (No. 1497 of 2010) on State subsidies according to the AFP subsidies Act (No. 5 of 2010) Chapter 4.
- Act (No. 28 of 2010) contractual pension for members of the state pension.
- Act (No. 5 of 2010) on government subsidies to workers taking early retirement in the private sector.
- Act (No. 131 of 2009) on Social Services in the Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration.
- Act (No. 21 of 2005) respecting supplementary assistance to persons with short time of residence in Norway.
- Act (No. 80 of 2003) respecting introduction provided to newly arrived immigrants' and their learning of Norwegian (Introduction Act).
- Act (No. 99 of 1997) to amend the National Insurance Act (No. 19 of 1997) and certain other Acts.
- National Insurance Act (No. 19 of 1997).
- Act (No. 64 of 1994) on solving rights.
- Act (No. 24 of 1980) on tax administration.
- Act (No. 58 of 1974) about inheritance and heir rights.
- Act (No. 12 of 1962) respecting a pension scheme for nurses.
- Law (No. 10 of 1958) respecting occupational injuries insurance.
- Act (No. 26 of 1957) on the coordination of pension and social security benefits.
- Act (No. 12 of 1957) respecting fishermen's pension insurance.
- Act (No. 3 of 1954) on benefits for war injuries of the person.
- Act (No. 11 of 1953) concerning pension scheme for pharmacy operations, etc.
- Act (No. 26 of 1949) concerning the State Pension Fund.
- Act (No. 7 of 1948) respecting Pension Insurance for Seafarers.
- Act (No. 22 of 1946) on war pension for home strength personnel and civilians.
- Act (No. 21 of 1946) on war pension for military personnel.