|Name:||Transnational Organized Crime (Prevention and Control) Act 2013, Act 13 of 2013.|
|Subject(s):||Elimination of forced labour; Migrant workers|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line Government of the Commonwealth of Dominica PDF (DOC.NORMES;INFORM) (consulted on 2014-02-27)
|Abstract/Citation:||PART I - PRELIMINARY
1. Short title and commencement.
PART II - ORGANIZED CRIME AND OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE
3. Serious offences.
4. Prosecution of offences under section 3(1)(b) and (d).
5. Factors to be considered by the Court.
6. Obstruction of justice.
7. Prosecution of offences under section 6.
PART III - TRAFFICKING AND SMUGGLING OF PERSONS
8. Offences relating to trafficking in persons.
9. Offences relating to smuggling of migrants.
PART IV - PENALTIES
11. Penalties for organized criminal activity.
12. Penalties for obstruction of justice.
13. Penalties for trafficking and smuggling, restitution.
PART V - MISCELLANEOUS
16. Mutual legal assistance.
17. Other laws not excluded.
18. Amendment of enactments set out in Schedule 3.