|Name:||Factories (Health, Safety and Welfare in Relation to Construction) Regulations 2006 (LN. 2006/145).|
|Country:||United Kingdom - Gibraltar|
|Subject(s):||Protection in certain sectors of economic activity|
|Type of legislation:||Regulation, Decree, Ordinance|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line Laws of Gibraltar - On-line service, Government of Gibraltar PDF (consulted on 2013-04-11)
|Abstract/Citation:||1. Title and commencement.
3. Application of these Regulations.
4. Duty to comply with these Regulations.
5. Persons upon whom duties are placed by these Regulations.
6. Suitable head protection.
7. Safe places of work.
8. Stability of structures.
9. Demolition or dismantling.
12. Cofferdams and caissons.
13. Prevention of drowning.
14. Traffic routes.
15. Doors and gates.
17. Prevention of risk from fire etc.
18. Emergency routes and exits.
19. Emergency procedures.
20. Fire detection and fire-fighting.
21. Welfare facilities.
22. Fresh air.
23. Temperature and weather protection.
25. Good order.
27. Handicapped workers.
31. Exemption certificates.
32. Enforcement in respect of fire.