|Name:||Labor Statistics (29 U.S.C., Chapter 1).|
|Country:||United States of America|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line U.S. House of Representatives, USA PDF of Title as amended to 01/03/2012 (DOC.NORMES) (consulted on 2013-02-22)
|Abstract/Citation:||Title 29 of the USC as amended to 01/03/2012.
SUBCHAPTER I - BUREAU OF LABOR STATISTICS
1. Design and duties of bureau generally.
2. Collection, collation, and reports of labor statistics.
2b. Studies of productivity and labor costs in industries.
3. Commissioner; appointment and tenure of office; compensation.
4. Duties of Commissioner in general.
5. Bulletin as to labor conditions.
6. Annual and special reports to President and Congress.
8. Unemployment data relating to Americans of Spanish origin or descent.
SUBCHAPTER II - SPECIAL STATISTICS
9. Authorization of special studies, compilations, and transcripts on request; cost.
9a. Credit of receipts.
9b. Rules and regulations.