|Name:||Public Health (Tobacco) (Amendment) Act 2009 (No. 23 of 2009).|
|Subject(s):||Occupational safety and health|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Act on-line Irish Statute Book, Ireland PDF (consulted on 2011-01-31)
2. Amendment of section 2 of Principal Act.
3. Order of court consequent upon conviction of an offence.
4. Exemptions from prohibition on advertising of tobacco products.
5. Amendment of section 37 of Principal Act.
6. Amendment of section 38 of Principal Act.
7. Amendment of section 44 of Principal Act.
8. Short title and collective citation.