|Name:||Constitution (Amendment) Act (No.2 of 2000).|
|Type of legislation:||Constitution|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Act on-line GECOM: Guyana Elections Commission, Guyana PDF (consulted on 2010-12-10)
|Abstract/Citation:||1. Short title
2. Repeal and re-enactment of article 110 of the Constitution.
3. Repeal and re-enactment of article 161 of the Constitution.
4. Insertion of new article 161A in the Constitution.
5. Alteration of article 177 of the Constitution.
6. Repeal and re-enactment of article 184 of the Constitution.
7. Alteration of article 226 of the Constitution.