|Name:||Statistics Act 2000 (R.S.A. c. S60).|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Act on-line Government of Anguilla PDF (DOC.NORMES) (consulted on 2010-05-20)
2. Duties of Department of Statistics
3. Power to direct taking of a census
4. Duty of Statistician to carry out census
5. Regulations with respect to proceedings for taking census
6. Other statistics
7. Compilation, tabulation and publication of statistics
9. Forms, etc.
10. Furnishing of information required in forms, etc.
I1. Leaving notice at home
12. Leaving notice at office, etc.
13. Furnishing of information to the Statistician
14. Right of entry
15. Access to public records
16. Restriction on publication of returns
17. Major offences
18. Miscellaneous offences
19. General penalty