|Name:||Transfer of States Undertakings (Protection of Employment) (Guernsey) Law, 2001 (No. XVIII of 2001).|
|Country:||United Kingdom - Guernsey|
|Subject(s):||Employment security, termination of employment|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation on-line Guernsey Legal Resources, Guernsey, United Kingdom, 24 p. PDF of Law as amended to Law No. X of 2016 (consulted on 2013-05-16)
|Abstract/Citation:||1. Law applicable to transfer of Telecommunications undertaking.
2. Effect of transfer on contracts of employment, etc.
3. Effect of transfer on collective agreements.
4. Non-application of sections 2 and 3 to public servants' pension scheme.
5. Obligations of transferee as to pension arrangements.
6. Dismissal of employee because of transfer of undertaking.
7. Effect of transfer on union recognition.
8. Restriction on contracting out.
10. Power to extend Law to transfers of other States undertakings.
11. Application of Right to Work Law.
12. Amendment of Employment Protection Law.
13. General provisions as to Ordinances.