|Name:||National Productivity Council Act (Chapter 350A).|
|Subject(s):||Employment policy, promotion of employment and employment services|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Acts on-line Cariblex, ILO Database of Labour Legislation PDF (consulted on 2011-07-05)
|Abstract/Citation:||1. Short title.
3. Establishment of Council.
4. Functions of the Council.
5. Board of Directors.
6. Information gathering.
8. Disclosure of directors' interest.
9. Directions of Minister.
10. Appointment of Executive Director.
11. Appointment of staff.
12. Pension rights and service.
13. Funds of the Council.
14. Accounts and audit.
15. Access by auditor.
16. Annual report.