|Name:||Barbados Community College Act (L.R.O. 1991).|
|Subject(s):||Education, vocational guidance and training|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Act on-line Caribbean Community Secretariat, CARICOM Legislative Drafting Facility (consulted on 2006-04-10)
|Abstract/Citation:||1. Short title.
3. Establishment of Community College.
3A. Certificates, diplomas and other awards.
3B. College may form links with other institutions.
5. No religious, political or racial test.
6. Establishment of Board.
8. Protection of the Board.
9. Funds and resources of the Board.
10. Accounts and audit.
11. Annual report, statement of accounts and estimates.
12. Minutes of Board receivable in evidence.
13. Minister may give directions.