|Original name:||Lov (Nr 12 af 2016) om endringer i a-opplysningsloven (Nr 43 af 2012) og folketrygdloven (Nr 19 af 1997) m.fl. (utvidelse av Arbeids- og velferdsetatens tilgang til opplysninger i a-ordningen).|
|Name:||Act (No. 12 of 2016) amending the Act (No. 43 of 2012) on employer reporting of employment and income conditions and the National Insurance Act (No. 19 of 1997) and certain other Acts.|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Act online in Norwegian Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, Norsk Lovtidend, www.lovdata.no, Norway, 3 pp. PDF in Norwegian (consulted on 2018-09-17)
|Abstract/Citation:||Amends various articles in the following Acts (extension of the Labor and Welfare Administration's access to information available through the coordinated service used by employers to report information about income and employees):
- Act (No. 47 of 1991) on Marriage.
- National Insurance Act (No. 19 of 1997).
- Act (No. 20 of 2005) on the collection of maintenance allowances, etc. (contribution collection law).
- Act (No. 5 of 2010) on state subsidies from early retirement schemes to employees within the private sector (AFP subsidies Act).
- Act (No. 28 of 2010) respecting pension settled by collective agreements for members of the State Pension Fund.
- Act (No. 43 of 2012) on employer reporting of employment and income conditions.