|Original name:||Lov (Nr 25 af 2016) om endringer i folketrygdloven (Nr 19 of 1997), lov om Statens pensjonskasse (Nr 26 af 1949) og enkelte andre lover (økt minste pensjonsnivå til enslige alderspensjonister og andre endringer).|
|Name:||Act (No. 25 of 2016) amending the National Insurance Act (No. 19 of 1997), the Act (No. 26 of 1949) concerning the State Pension Fund and certain other acts.|
|Subject(s):||Old-age, invalidity and survivors benefit|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Act online in Norwegian Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, Norsk Lovtidend, www.lovdata.no, Norway, 1 p. PDF in Norwegian (consulted on 2018-09-15)
|Abstract/Citation:||Amends various articles in the following acts (increased minimum pension level for single retirement pensioners and other changes):
- Act (No. 26 of 1949) concerning the State Pension Fund.
- Act (No. 26 of 1957) on the coordination of pension and social security benefits.
- Act (No. 12 of 1962) respecting a pension scheme for nurses.
- Act (No. 24 of 1980) on Equality Management (Equality Act).
- National Insurance Act (No. 19 of 1997).
- Act (No. 21 of 2005) respecting supplementary assistance to persons with short time of residence in Norway.
- Act (No. 28 of 2010) respecting pension settled by collective agreements for members of the State pension fund.