|Original name:||Lov (Nr 103 af 2015) om endringer i folketrygdloven (Nr 19 af 1997) og enkelte andre lover (økning i grunnpensjon til gifte og samboende pensjonister og andre endringer).|
|Name:||Act (No. 103 of 2015) amending the National Insurance Act (No. 19 of 1997) and certain other acts.|
|Subject(s):||Old-age, invalidity and survivors benefit|
|Type of legislation:||Law, Act|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Act online in Norwegian Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, Norsk Lovtidend, www.lovdata.no, Norway, 7 pp. PDF in Norwegian (consulted on 2016-09-04)
|Abstract/Citation:||Amends various articles in the following Acts (increase in basic pension for married and cohabiting pensioners and other amendments):
- Act (No. 26 of 1949) concerning the State Pension Fund.
- Act (No. 11 of 1953) concerning pension for pharmacy operations.
- Act (No. 26 of 1957) on the coordination of pension and social security benefits.
- Act (No. 12 of 1962) respecting a pension scheme for nurses.
- Act (No. 58 of 1993) relating to General Application of Collective Agreements (General Application Act).
- National Insurance Act (No. 19 of 1997).
- Act (No. 21 of 2005) respecting supplementary assistance to persons with short time of residence in Norway.
- Act (No. 62 of 2005) respecting working environment, working hours and employment protection, etc. (Working Environment Act).
- Act (No. 74 of 2014) amending the National Insurance Act (No. 19 of 1997) and certain other Acts.