|Name:||Ministerial Order No. 4786 Dated 28/12/1436H.|
|Subject(s):||Labour codes, general labour and employment acts|
|Type of legislation:||Regulation, Decree, Ordinance|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliography:||Legislation online in Arabic Umm Al-Qura, Saudi Arabia, P. 6 PDF in Arabic (consulted on 2016-05-03)
|Abstract/Citation:||Amends the Labour Law by introduction of new fines.
The main fines introduced in the Ministerial Order are in the following cases:
- Failure to issue employment documentation in Arabic.
- Failure to comply with workforce nationalization obligations.
- Breaching regulations regarding employment of women.
- Failure to comply with health and safety obligations.
- Failure to comply with certain employee entitlements.
- Doubling of Fines.