| CAS #: 96182-53-5|
| UN #: 3018
|ACUTE HAZARDS||PREVENTION||FIRE FIGHTING|
|FIRE & EXPLOSION||Combustible. Gives off irritating or toxic fumes (or gases) in a fire.||NO open flames.||In case of fire in the surroundings: all extinguishing agents allowed.|
|PREVENT GENERATION OF MISTS! IN ALL CASES CONSULT A DOCTOR!|
|Inhalation||Pupillary constriction, muscle cramp, excessive salivation. Muscle twitching. Convulsions. Dizziness. Sweating. Nausea. Laboured breathing. Unconsciousness.||Use local exhaust.||Fresh air, rest. Refer immediately for medical attention.|
|Skin||MAY BE ABSORBED! See Inhalation.||Protective gloves. Protective clothing.||Wear protective gloves when administering first aid. Remove contaminated clothes. Rinse and then wash skin with water and soap. Refer immediately for medical attention.|
|Eyes||Wear face shield in combination with breathing protection.||Rinse with plenty of water (remove contact lenses if easily possible). Refer for medical attention.|
|Ingestion||See Inhalation.||Do not eat, drink, or smoke during work. Wash hands before eating.||Rest. Rinse mouth. Refer immediately for medical attention.|
|SPILLAGE DISPOSAL||CLASSIFICATION & LABELLING|
|Personal protection: complete protective clothing and face shield. Do NOT let this chemical enter the environment. Collect leaking liquid in covered containers. Store and dispose of according to local regulations.||
According to UN GHS Criteria
DANGERFatal if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled
May cause damage to the nervous system
May cause damage to nervous system through prolonged or repeated exposure
Very toxic to aquatic life
|Separated from food and feedstuffs. Store in an area without drain or sewer access. Provision to contain effluent from fire extinguishing.|
|Do not transport with food and feedstuffs.|
|PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL INFORMATION|
Physical State; Appearance
|EXPOSURE & HEALTH EFFECTS|
Routes of exposure
Effects of short-term exposure
Effects of long-term or repeated exposure
|OCCUPATIONAL EXPOSURE LIMITS|
|TLV BEI issued|
|The substance is very toxic to aquatic organisms. This substance does enter the environment under normal use. Great care, however, should be taken to avoid any additional release, for example through inappropriate disposal.|
|Do NOT take working clothes home.
Depending on the degree of exposure, periodic medical examination is suggested.
Specific treatment is necessary in case of poisoning with this substance; the appropriate means with instructions must be available.
If the substance is formulated with solvent(s) also consult the card(s) (ICSC) of the solvent(s).
Carrier solvents used in commercial formulations may change physical and toxicological properties.
|All rights reserved. The published material is being distributed without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Neither ILO nor WHO nor the European Commission shall be responsible for the interpretation and use of the information contained in this material.|