|CYCLOHEXIMIDE||ICSC: 0244 (November 1997)|
| CAS #: 66-81-9
| UN #: 2588
|EC Number: 200-636-0
|ACUTE HAZARDS||PREVENTION||FIRE FIGHTING|
|FIRE & EXPLOSION||Gives off irritating or toxic fumes (or gases) in a fire.||In case of fire in the surroundings, use appropriate extinguishing media.|
|PREVENT DISPERSION OF DUST! STRICT HYGIENE!|
|Inhalation||Use local exhaust or breathing protection.||Fresh air, rest.|
|Skin||Redness. Pain.||Protective gloves.||Remove contaminated clothes. Rinse and then wash skin with water and soap. Refer for medical attention .|
|Eyes||Redness. Pain.||Wear safety spectacles.||First rinse with plenty of water for several minutes (remove contact lenses if easily possible), then refer for medical attention.|
|Ingestion||Diarrhoea. Unconsciousness. See Notes.||Do not eat, drink, or smoke during work.||Rinse mouth. Induce vomiting (ONLY IN CONSCIOUS PERSONS!). Rest.|
|SPILLAGE DISPOSAL||CLASSIFICATION & LABELLING|
|Evacuate danger area! Consult an expert! Personal protection: particulate filter respirator adapted to the airborne concentration of the substance. Do NOT wash away into sewer. Sweep spilled substance into covered sealable containers. Carefully collect remainder. Then store and dispose of according to local regulations.||
According to UN GHS Criteria
|Separated from food and feedstuffs. Well closed. Keep in a well-ventilated room.|
Put breakable packaging into closed unbreakable container.
Do not transport with food and feedstuffs.
|PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL INFORMATION|
Physical State; Appearance
|EXPOSURE & HEALTH EFFECTS|
Routes of exposure
Effects of short-term exposure
Effects of long-term or repeated exposure
|OCCUPATIONAL EXPOSURE LIMITS|
|This substance does enter the environment under normal use. Great care, however, should be taken to avoid any additional release, for example through inappropriate disposal.|
|Depending on the degree of exposure, periodic medical examination is suggested.
Insufficient data are available on the effect of this substance on human health, therefore utmost care must be taken.
Animal studies have indicated that the substance may be very toxic by ingestion.
Symbol: T+, N; R: 61-28-51/53-68; S: 53-45-61
|All rights reserved. The published material is being distributed without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Neither ILO nor WHO nor the European Commission shall be responsible for the interpretation and use of the information contained in this material.|