[ EN - FI - FR - HU - IT - JA - PL ]
TYPES OF HAZARD
|ACUTE HAZARDS / SYMPTOMS||PREVENTION||FIRST AID / FIRE-FIGHTING|
|FIRE||Combustible. Gives off irritating or toxic fumes (or gases) in a fire.||NO open flames. NO contact with strong oxidizing agents. NO contact with hot surfaces.||Use water spray, powder, foam, carbon dioxide.|
|EXPLOSION||Risk of fire and explosion on contact with . See Chemical Dangers.||NO contact with incompatible materials: See Notes.|
|EXPOSURE||PREVENT DISPERSION OF DUST! AVOID ALL CONTACT!||IN ALL CASES CONSULT A DOCTOR!|
|Inhalation||See Ingestion.||Use closed system and ventilation.||Fresh air, rest. Seek medical attention if you feel unwell.|
|Skin||Protective gloves. Protective clothing.||Remove contaminated clothes. Rinse and then wash skin with water and soap.|
|Eyes||Wear face shield or eye protection in combination with breathing protection if powder.||Rinse with plenty of water (remove contact lenses if easily possible).|
|Ingestion||Abdominal pain. Diarrhoea. Nausea. Vomiting. Weakness. Shock or collapse. Unconsciousness.||Do not eat, drink, or smoke during work. Wash hands before eating.||Rinse mouth. Refer immediately for medical attention.|
|PACKAGING & LABELLING|
|Personal protection: particulate filter respirator adapted to the airborne concentration of the substance. Do NOT let this chemical enter the environment. Sweep spilled substance into sealable containers. Carefully collect remainder. Then store and dispose of according to local regulations.||
Do not transport with food and feedstuffs.
Symbol: T, N; R: 23/25-50/53; S: (1/2)-20/21-28-45-60-61
UN Hazard Class: 6.1; UN Pack Group: II
Toxic if swallowed
May cause cancer
Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child
Causes damage to the gastrointestinal tract if swallowed
Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure
Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
|EMERGENCY RESPONSE||SAFE STORAGE|
|Separated from strong oxidants, acids, halogens and food and feedstuffs. Well closed. Provision to contain effluent from fire extinguishing. Store in an area without drain or sewer access.|
Physical State; Appearance
BRITTLE GREY METALLIC-LOOKING CRYSTALS.
Occupational exposure limits
Routes of exposure
The substance can be absorbed into the body by inhalation of its aerosol and by ingestion.
Effects of short-term exposure
Effects of long-term or repeated exposure
|PHYSICAL PROPERTIES||ENVIRONMENTAL DATA|
Sublimation point: 613°C
Density: 5.7 g/cm³
Solubility in water: none
Auto-ignition temperature: 180°C
|The substance is toxic to aquatic organisms. It is strongly advised not to let the chemical enter into the environment.|
The substance is combustible but no flash point is available in literature.
Depending on the degree of exposure, periodic medical examination is suggested.
Do NOT take working clothes home.