Vías de recurso y procedimientos contenciosos en casos de litigios individuales - Viet Nam - 2012
+ show references
- Labour Code of the Social Republic of Viet Nam [LC], 23 June 1994 as amended by Law 35-2002-QH10 of 2 April 2002
Fecha: 02 Apr 2002; ver la pagina web » (ver en NATLEX »)
- Decree No. 44-2003-ND-CP making detailed provisions and providing guidelines for implementation of a number of articles of the Labour Code with respect to labour contracts
Fecha: 09 May 2003; ver la pagina web »
- Decree No. 47/2010/ND-CP of May 06, 2010, on administrative sanctioning of violations of the Labor Law
Fecha: 06 May 2010; ver la pagina web »
- Decree No. 133/2007/ND-CP of August 8, 2007, providing detailed regulations and guidelines on the laws amending the Labour Code regarding Labour dispute resolution
Fecha: 08 Aug 2007; ver la pagina web »
Compensación por despido injustificado - libre determinación de la Corte: No
Compensación por despido injustificado - límites legales (techo calculado en meses o método de calculo):
1) Compensation in lieu of reinstatement requested by the employee: severance pay + loss of wages during the absence from work caused by the dismissal + plus at least two months' wages.
2) Compensation in lieu of reinstatement requested by the employer: severance pay + loss of wages during the absence from work caused by the dismissal + plus at least two months' wages + an agreed additional amount of compensation.
3) Compensation, in addition to reinstatement: loss of wages during the absence from work caused by the dismissal + plus at least two months' wages.
Posibilidad de readmisión: Sí
- Art. 41 (1) LC: reinstatement is mandatory unless the worker does not want to return to work.
Conciliación previa obligatoria: No
- See art. 158, 162- 166 LC.
Preliminary mandatory conciliation by the Labour Conciliatory Council is prescribed prior the judicial settlement of an individual labour dispute (art. 162- 165 LC) and collective disputes (art. 168-170 LC).
However, disputes concerning disciplinary dismissal or unilateral termination of the employment contract can be settled directly by the Court without having to go trough the conciliation process. (art. 166 (2) LC).
Corte o Tribunal competente: jurisdicción ordinaria
- Not applicable to individual labour disputes. However, compulsory arbitration is foreseen for the settlement of collective labour disputes : art. 170-172 LC.