Vías de recurso y procedimientos contenciosos en casos de litigios individuales - Hungría - 2011
+ show references
- Labour Code [LC], Act No XXII of 1992, as last amended by Act no. CV of 2011 dated 19 July 2011 which entered into force on August 1st, 2011
[Note that amendments adopted between 2005 and 2011 are not included in the English version]
Fecha: 19 Jul 2011; ver la pagina web
» (ver en NATLEX
- Act on Equal Treatment and Promotion of Equal Opportunities, No CXXV of 2003
Fecha: 28 Dec 2003; ver la pagina web
Compensación por despido injustificado - libre determinación de la Corte: No
Compensación por despido injustificado - límites legales (techo calculado en meses o método de calculo)
Compensation (in lieu of reinstatement): min. 2 months' pay and max. 12 months' pay
(In addition the employee shall be reimbursed for the lost wages and compensated for any damages arising from such loss.)
Posibilidad de readmisión: Sí
- Sec. 100 LC:
If the Court rules that the employment was unlawfully terminated, it must order reinstatement of the employee if he so requests. However, upon request of the employer and under certain conditions, the court can refrain from ordering reinstatement.
Conciliación previa obligatoria: No
- However, the parties can resort to extra-judicial conciliation provided it is so stipulated in a collective agreement (sec. 199/A LC).
Corte o Tribunal competente
: tribunal del trabajo
- Labour Courts have jurisdiction in the first instance over disputes arising from the employment relationship. Appeals are heard by regular courts. (Sec. 16 of Act LXVI of 1997 on the organisation and administration of courts)
- No statutory provision nor information found.