Vías de recurso y procedimientos contenciosos en casos de litigios individuales - Dinamarca - 2017
+ show references
- Employers' and Salaried Employees' (Legal Relationship) (Consolidation) Act [ESEA], as amended by Act 285 of 2017
Fecha: 29 Mar 2017; ver la pagina web »
- Act on notice [...] in connection with collective redundancies, referred to as Collective Dismissals Act [CDA], Act No. 414 of 1 June 1994, as amended by Act No. 385 of 2017.
Fecha: 26 Apr 2017; ver la pagina web » (ver en NATLEX »)
Compensación por despido injustificado - libre determinación de la Corte: No
Compensación por despido injustificado - límites legales (techo calculado en meses o método de calculo):
For employees having worked for at least 12 months, compensation shall not exceed the salary of the employee corresponding to half of the period of notice; it may amount up to 3 months' salary for employees over 30 years of age, 4 months' salary for employees with at least 10 years of service; 6 months' salary for employees with at least 15 years of service.
Posibilidad de readmisión: Sí
- No provision on reinstatement in the ESEA.
However the General Agreement, 1973 concluded by the Danish Employers' Confederation and the Danish Confederation of Trade Unions provides for reinstatement.
See also: OECD employment protection legislation database, 2013, Denmark: "reinstatement orders are possible but rare" (available at: www.oecd.org/els/emp/oecdindicatorsofemploymentprotection.htm).
Conciliación previa obligatoria: Sí
- Case management in the Danish Labour Court
by Managing Judge Jørn Andersen, Head of Secretariate, 19.9.04, available at:
Summary of the Danish Labour Court and Labour administration system, available at:
Corte o Tribunal competente: jurisdicción ordinaria; tribunal del trabajo
- The Labour Courts have jurisdiction over cases involving workers covered by a collective agreement whereas ordinary Courts have jurisdiction over dismissal disputes involving those not covered by a collective agreement.
In addition, special dismissal bodies have been set up by social partners for unfair dismissal cases for parties to collective agreements. Their decision can be appealed to ordinary courts.
See Danielle Venn (2009), "Legislation, collective bargaining and enforcement: Updating the OECD employment protection indicators", p. 30. Available at: http://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/social-issues-migration-health/legislation-collective-bargaining-and-enforcement_223334316804
- Regulated by Arbitration Act No. 553 of 24 June 2005 as last amended in 2008.