Vías de recurso y procedimientos contenciosos en casos de litigios individuales - Suiza - 2013
+ show references
- Code of Obligations [CO], adopted on 30 March 1911, consolidated version dated 28 May 2013, including amendments up to Federal Law of 16 March 2012. In particular, see Part. II, Title X, Chap. I.
(Loi fédérale complétant le code civil suisse - Livre cinquième: Droit des obligations - available in French, German and Italian)
Fecha: 16 Mar 2012; ver la pagina web
» (ver en NATLEX
Compensación por despido injustificado - libre determinación de la Corte: No
Compensación por despido injustificado - límites legales (techo calculado en meses o método de calculo)
1) Ordinary dismissal constituting an abuse of rights:
- Compensation awarded by the judge cannot exceed 6 months' wages.
2) Dismissal with immediate effect, when there is no fair reason:
- In addition to the amount the worker would have earned if the notice period had been observed, the judge may award compensation which cannot exceed 6 months' wages.
- 1) Ordinary dismissals constituting an abuse of rights:
Art. 336a (1) and (2) CO. The amount of compensation must be assessed according to the rules of law and equity, in accordance with Art. 4 of the Civil Code (CC).
2) Dismissals with immediate effect in the absence of fair reason: art. 337c CO.
Posibilidad de readmisión: No
Conciliación previa obligatoria: No
Corte o Tribunal competente
: jurisdicción ordinaria
; tribunal del trabajo
- According to Art. 343 CO, the procedure is to be conducted at a cantonal level. Depending on the canton, cases are either heard by a civil court or by a labour court.