Conditions de forme / procédure du licenciement individuel - Tadjikistan - 2016
+ show references
- Labour Code of the Republic of Tajikistan as last amended by Law #1329 of 23.07.2016
Date: 08 Jan 2012; voir le site internet
» (voir dans NATLEX
Forme de la notification du licenciement au travailleur
Délai de préavis
- Art. 45 (1) LC: Employer must in written form let the worker know about employers' intentions to terminate the labour contract.
- The worker should be notified no less than two months prior to the termination of the contract if the reason for that termination is the liquidation of the organization or the termination of the activity of the employer (individual, reduction in the number or staff of employees);
- The worker should be notified no less than a month prior to the termination of the contract if the reason for that termination is due to worker’s lack of qualifications or for health reasons.
- ancienneté ≥ 20 ans
- licenciement économique
- 2 mois
- licenciement fondé sur la capacité du travailleur
- 1 mois
Indemnité compensatrice de préavis
- In this case according to the Art. 45 LC the employee shall be paid the compensation in the amount not lower than the average daily wage for each day remaining before the expiration.
Notification à l'administration publique: Oui
- Update as of 2016: Art. 45 (4) LC states that the employer must notify relevant authorities on labour on impending dismissal of employees by indicating their qualification and salary.
Notification aux représentants des travailleurs: Oui
- Update as of 2016: Art. 44 LC: Workers representatives should be notified at least 2 weeks before the termination of the contract.
Autorisation de l'administration publique ou d'un organe judiciaire: Non
Accord des représentants des travailleurs: Oui
- Update as of 2016: Art. 44 LC does not clearly state that the employer cannot proceed with the termination of the contract without workers representatives' approval. The article, however, sets procedural clarity for notification/coordination between the parties.
The employer must notify workers representatives two weeks in advance (Art 44(1)); the workers representatives must reply back in 10 days (Art 44 (2)); the employer has a right to terminate the contract not later than one month after receiving the agreement of the workers representatives.
So technically the employer should get the agreement from workers representatives. However, it does not say what happens if workers representatives do not agree.