Conditions de forme / procédure du licenciement individuel - Roumanie - 2017
+ show references
- Labour Code (Law n° 53/2003 of 24 January 2003 as amended on November 18 2016 with the Law No 220/2016, published in the Official Gazette No. 345)
Date: 18 Nov 2016; voir le site internet
- Act No. 40/2011 of 31 March 2011 amending the Labour Code (available in Romanian only)
Date: 31 Mar 2011; voir le site internet
- Law no. 168/1999 regarding labour disputes resolution, November 1999, as last amended in July 2007 by Law No. 261/2007
Date: 19 Jul 2007; voir le site internet
Forme de la notification du licenciement au travailleur
Délai de préavis
- - Dismissal for objective reasons: art. 62 LC (on disciplinary dismissal, see also art. 268 on the procedural requirements applicable to disciplinary dismissals).
- Dismissal for subjective reasons:art. 74 LC.
- See art. 75 LC(former art. 73), as amended by Act No. 40/2011:
When the dismissal is based on the following grounds:
- physical or mental inability to work;
- professional inadequacy;
- redundancy (objective reasons);
the employees shall now have the right to a notice of at least 20 working days [instead of 15 days previously].
This does not apply to the dismissal of worker under a probationary period, when the dismissal is based on professional inadequacy.
No notice shall be observed when the dismissal is based on disciplinary grounds.
- ancienneté ≥ 6 mois
- ancienneté ≥ 9 mois
- ancienneté ≥ 2 ans
- ancienneté ≥ 4 ans
- ancienneté ≥ 5 ans
- ancienneté ≥ 10 ans
- ancienneté ≥ 20 ans
Indemnité compensatrice de préavis
Notification à l'administration publique: Non
- No general obligation to notify the administration.
However, notification is requested in some specific cases as provided by art. 64 LC:
Before carrying out a dismissal based on professional inadequacy or on mental or physical disability, the employer must offer the employee other vacant positions within the company, which are compatible with his/her professional background or, with the work capacity, as established by the occupational health doctor. When no such vacancy is available, the employer must inform the competent territorial employment agency an request its support for redeploying the employee.
Notification aux représentants des travailleurs: Non
Autorisation de l'administration publique ou d'un organe judiciaire: Non
Accord des représentants des travailleurs: Non