Conditions de forme / procédure du licenciement individuel - Macédoine, Ex-République yougoslave de - 2017
+ show references
- Labour Relations Act [LRA], 2005 (Official Gazette of the Republic of Macedonia No. 62/2005), last amended in 2015 with Law No 72/2015
The link provided is in Macedonian, consolidated version.
Date: 2015; voir le site internet
- Law on peaceful resolution of labour law disputes, 4 July 2007 (Official Gazette of the Republic of Macedonia No. 87/2007) [in Macedonian only]
Date: 04 Jul 2007; voir le site internet
Forme de la notification du licenciement au travailleur
Délai de préavis
- Art. 74(1) LRA. See also art. 85 LRA.
- Art. 88 (2) LRA stipulates that in the case of an individual dismissal or in the case of a dismissal of a small number of workers, the statutory minimum notice period is one month. The individual employment contract or a collective agreement may stipulate a longer period of notice. However, it cannot exceed 3 months. If the dismissals affect more than 150 employees or 5% of total number of workers, the notice period is two months. (Art. 88.2 LRA)
The LRA provides a list of justified grounds for termination without notice and these include: unjustified absence from work for three consecutive days or 5 days within one year, misuse of sick leave; failure to comply with the workplace regulations on health, safety and environmental protection, use of alcohol and drugs, robbery at the workplace or negligence causing damages to the employer, disclosure of business, official or state secrets (art. 82 LRA).
- ancienneté ≥ 6 mois
- ancienneté ≥ 9 mois
- ancienneté ≥ 2 ans
- ancienneté ≥ 4 ans
- ancienneté ≥ 5 ans
- ancienneté ≥ 10 ans
- ancienneté ≥ 20 ans
Indemnité compensatrice de préavis
- The employer and the employee may agree on the payment of a lump sum instead of observing the notice period.
Notification à l'administration publique: Non
Notification aux représentants des travailleurs: Non
- However, such notification is required in order to dismiss a trade union representative (art. 200(3) LRA).
Autorisation de l'administration publique ou d'un organe judiciaire: Non
Accord des représentants des travailleurs: Non
- No general approval required. However, in order to dismiss a trade union representative, the employer shall first obtain the prior approval of the trade union. In case the trade union does not approve the dismissal, such approval can be obtained through a court decision (art. 200 LRA).