Conditions de forme / procédure du licenciement individuel - Cambodge - 2017
+ show references
- Labour Code [LC], dated 10 January 1997 last amended by Royal Kram No. 0707-020 of 20 July 2007
Date: 20 Jul 2007; voir le site internet
» (voir dans NATLEX
- Trade Union Law, dated 17 May 2016
Date: 17 May 2016
Forme de la notification du licenciement au travailleur
Délai de préavis
- 1) For workers under a contract of unspecified duration:
Art. 75 LC: The minimum period of a prior notice is set as follows:
- 7 days, if the worker's length of continuous service is less than six months;
- 15 days, if the worker's length of continuous service is from six months to two years;
- 1 month, if the worker's length of continuous service is longer then two years and up to five years.
- 2 months, if the worker's length of continuous service is longer than five years and up to ten years.
- 3 months, if the worker's length of continuous service is longer than ten years.
2) Specific rules apply to fixed term contracts.
Art 73 LC: If the contract has a duration of more than six months, the worker must be informed of the expiration of the contract or of its non-renewal ten days in advance. This notice period is extended to fifteen days for contracts that have a duration of more than one year.
- ancienneté ≥ 6 mois
- ancienneté ≥ 9 mois
- ancienneté ≥ 2 ans
- ancienneté ≥ 4 ans
- ancienneté ≥ 5 ans
- ancienneté ≥ 10 ans
- ancienneté ≥ 20 ans
Indemnité compensatrice de préavis
Notification à l'administration publique: Oui
- Art. 21 LC : compulsory written notification to the Ministry of Labour every time an employer hires or dismisses a worker.
Notification aux représentants des travailleurs: Non
Autorisation de l'administration publique ou d'un organe judiciaire: Non
- Except for worker's representatives: art. 293 LC.
Accord des représentants des travailleurs: Non