Conditions de forme / procédure du licenciement individuel - Bulgarie - 2016
+ show references
- Labour Code [LC], SG, No. 26 and No. 27, 1986, as subsequently amended up to 30.12.2016 (SG No. 105)
[Note: The English version of the Labour Code (NATLEX) covers updates only until 2004. However, subsequent amendments have been reviewed by the researchers.
The updated Labour Code is available in Bulgarian at: https://www.lex.bg/laws/ldoc/1594373121; voir le site internet
» (voir dans NATLEX
- Employment Promotion Act, SG, No. 112, 2001, as subsequently amended up to 29.12.2015 (SG, No. 105)
An updated version is available in Bulgarian at: https://www.mlsp.government.bg/ckfinder/userfiles/files/politiki/zaetost/zakonodatelstvo/ZAKON_za_nasyrcavane_na_zaetostta_12_2015.docx; voir le site internet
» (voir dans NATLEX
Forme de la notification du licenciement au travailleur
Délai de préavis
- Art. 328 (1) together with art. 326 (2) LC
* The notice period for termination of a contract of unlimited duration must be 30 days, unless a longer period has been agreed by the parties, but not longer than 3 months.
*Note: the LC also provides that notice period for FTC shall amount to 3 months, but not more than the remaining period of the contract.
- ancienneté ≥ 6 mois
- ancienneté ≥ 9 mois
- ancienneté ≥ 2 ans
- ancienneté ≥ 4 ans
- ancienneté ≥ 5 ans
- ancienneté ≥ 10 ans
- ancienneté ≥ 20 ans
Indemnité compensatrice de préavis
Notification à l'administration publique: Non
Notification aux représentants des travailleurs: Non
Autorisation de l'administration publique ou d'un organe judiciaire: Non
- However pursuant to art. 333 (1) LC, prior consent of the labour inspectorate is required :
1) when the dismissal is based on certain grounds: partial closing down of the enterprise or staff cuts, lack of the qualities required for the performance of the work, lack of qualification following changes in the requirements for the job, disciplinary dismissals
2) for workers benefiting from special protection: mothers of children under 3 years, women whose husband are serving their compulsory military service, employees with reduced capacity for work who have been reassigned and disabled persons, employees suffering from certain diseases.
For pregnant women, prior consent of the labour inspectorate is required in case of disciplinary dismissal (art. 333 (5) LC).
Accord des représentants des travailleurs: Non