Procedural requirements for individual dismissals - China - 2017
+ show references
- Employment Contract Law [ECL], PRC President's Order No. 65.
[Please note that the ECL has been modified by the PRC Presdient's Order No. 73 in force since July 1st, 2013 - available in NATLEX]
Date: 01 Jul 2013; view website » (view in NATLEX »)
- Implementation Regulations for the PRC Employment Contract Law (2200/08/09/18).
Date: 18 Sep 2008; view website » (view in NATLEX »)
- Labour Law [LL], PRC President's Order No. 28, as last amended in 2009.
Date: 2009; view website » (view in NATLEX »)
- Employment Promotion Law [EPL], last amended by the Decision of the Standing Committee of the National People 's Congress adopted on April 24, 2015.
Date: 24 Apr 2015; view website » (view in NATLEX »)
- Labor Dispute Mediation and Arbitration Law of the People's Republic of China, effective as of 1 May 2008.
Date: 29 Dec 2007; view website » (view in NATLEX »)
- Provisions for Consultation and Mediation of Enterprise Labour Disputes (Promulgated by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security on November 30 2011), in force since January 1st, 2012. [in Chinese only]
Date: 30 Nov 2011 (view in NATLEX »)
Notification to the worker to be dismissed: written
- tenure ≥ 6 months
- tenure ≥ 9 months
- tenure ≥ 2 years
- tenure ≥ 4 years
- tenure ≥ 5 years
- tenure ≥ 10 years
- tenure ≥ 20 years
Pay in lieu of notice: Yes
Notification to the public administration: No
Notification to workers' representatives: Yes
Approval by public administration or judicial bodies: No
Approval by workers' representatives: No