Types of employment contracts - Namibia - 2013
+ show references
- Labour Act [LA], No. 11 of 2007
Date: 21 Dec 2007 (view in NATLEX »)
Maximum probationary (trial) period: no limitation
Fixed term contract (FTC)
- There is no reference to probationary period in the LA.
- FTC regulated: No
- Valid reasons for FTC use: no limitation
- Maximum number of successive FTCs: no limitation
- Maximum cumulative duration of successive FTCs: no limitation
Notes / Remarks
There is no reference to particular types of employment contracts in the LA. Therefore it seems that FTC, if they exist, would not be subject to any specific regulation.