Consultants (institutions or individuals) with expertise in skills (skills identification, skills development) and with a good knowledge and understanding of environmental and climate change issues, are welcome to submit proposals.
Submit to: HRDPOS@ilo.org by:
4 June 2017 (deadline extended)
Schedule of Outputs
- Data and information collection, 1st draft of the country report, by August 15, 2017.
- ILO comments and suggestions by August 30, 2017.
- Final report by September 30, 2017.
Payment and Schedule
- Two separate consultancy proposals are solicited for a value of up to a maximum of 20,000 USD each. (Barbados and Guyana respectively);
- 40% of the total contract amount to be paid upon delivery of the first draft as per the Schedule of Outputs; and
- 60% of the total contract amount to be paid upon delivery of the final draft as per the Schedule of Outputs.