BackgroundUnder the ILO-project “Promoting formal employment for inclusive and diversified economic growth in Mongolia” (MNG/18/01/RBS), the Mongolian Employers’ Federation (MONEF) is rolling out the ILO In Business programme to assist micro and small business units in the informal economy.
With a view to building capacity in the areas of governance and quality assurance of the In Business programme, ACT/EMP will run three training sessions on Qualtrics for MONEF staff. Qualtrics is a cloud-based platform that allows users to build surveys, distribute surveys and analyze responses and create visualizations. Guided by an expert, these sessions will help MONEF staff familiarize themselves with the features that Qualtrics offers.
As MONEF continues to grapple with critical issues to support their members such as business continuity, supply chain disruptions, human resources management, productivity, skills matching and enhancement, widening informality, among others, the need to collect data is evermore necessary to underpin policy advocacy with evidence. This training exercise will serve this purpose.
AgendaSession 1. Introduction to Qualtrics
- Data as a Strategic Asset
- What is Qualtrics?
- Why use Qualtrics?
- Introduction to Qualtrics features (survey projects, reports, dashboards)
- Using Qualtrics to support MONEF’s mission
- How to build surveys
- How to distribute surveys
- How to view survey results and export data
- Practical exercise creating a test survey in Qualtrics
- How to create reports in Qualtrics
- How to customize visualizations
- How to use the breakout by function
- How to layout and design reports and generate public reports