Follows "Nok" a young Thai woman through her application and migration process from Thailand to the Republic of Korea.
Employment injury insurance
With the support from ILO/Korea Partnership Programme, Cambodia developed its Employment Injury Insurance Scheme which provides beneficiaries with lifelong monthly income.
- Supporting the Implementation of Sustainable Social Protection Floors for Workers and their Families in ASEAN
- Supporting the Improvement of the Legal and Institutional Framework on Occupational Safety and Health in Myanmar
- Supporting to Viet Nam’s Public Employment Policy (from Policy to Implementation)
- Towards a Mutual Recognition of Skills in CLM (Cambodia, Lao People’s Democratic Republic and Myanmar) Countries for AEC 2015 and Beyond
- Fellowship Training on Employment Insurance and Employment Injury Insurance
- Indonesian Green Entrepreneurship Program (IGEP)
- Lao-Korea National Skills Standards Development in the Construction, Automotive & ICT Sectors
- Promoting Occupational Safety and Health in Asia and the Pacific
- Skills for Green Jobs
- Skills Recognition for Migrant Workers