Follows "Nok" a young Thai woman through her application and migration process from Thailand to the Republic of Korea.
Employment injury insurance
With the support from ILO/Korea Partnership Programme, Cambodia developed its Employment Injury Insurance Scheme which provides beneficiaries with lifelong monthly income.
Skills and Future of Work
The key is to have a solid literacy foundation and adaptability for ever changing labour market by practicing lifelong learning. On the other hand, skills providers should adopt industry-led approach to develop skills provision programmes. The government, employers’ and workers’ organizations should work together to address the challenges on the path to the future of work.
21 August 2017
11 August 2015
Supporting the Implementation of Sustainable Social Protection Floors for Workers and their Families in ASEAN (Phase 2) (Project fact sheet)
11 August 2015
- Promoting ASEAN Initiatives in TVET and Skills for Inclusive Future of Work
- Establishing and Enhancing An Overall Occupational Safety and Health Framework in Myanmar and Lao PDR
- Supporting the implementation of sustainable social protection floors for the workers and their families in ASEAN – Phase II
- Supporting the Implementation of Sustainable Social Protection Floors for Workers and their Families in ASEAN
- Supporting the Improvement of the Legal and Institutional Framework on Occupational Safety and Health in Myanmar
- Supporting to Viet Nam’s Public Employment Policy (from Policy to Implementation)
- Towards a Mutual Recognition of Skills in CLM (Cambodia, Lao People’s Democratic Republic and Myanmar) Countries for AEC 2015 and Beyond
- Fellowship Training on Employment Insurance and Employment Injury Insurance
- Indonesian Green Entrepreneurship Program (IGEP)
- Lao-Korea National Skills Standards Development in the Construction, Automotive & ICT Sectors
- Promoting Occupational Safety and Health in Asia and the Pacific
- Skills for Green Jobs
- Skills Recognition for Migrant Workers