Meet with an expert
Informal economy workers are 'REAL WORKERs'
The need for formalization and safeguarding the rights of the informal economy workers.
One Stop Shop
Social protection and employment services
The Mongolian experience for delivering civil registration, social protection and employment services.
25 August 2017
25 August 2017
13 July 2017
- Enhancing Occupational Safety and Health Standards in Construction Sector in Cambodia
- New industrial relations framework in respect of the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles & Rights at Work (NIRF/FPRW) in Viet Nam
- More and Better Jobs Through Socially Responsible Labour Practices in Viet Nam
- The Asia Pacific Skills and Employability Network
- Promoting and building social protection in Asia (3rd phase): Extending social security coverage in ASEAN
- Way Out of Informality: Facilitating Formalization of the Informal Economy in South Asia
- Workplaces and industries for sustainable and inclusive growth through sharing good practices of GBA, OSH and IR projects
- ILO/Japan Fund for Building Social Safety Nets in Asia and the Pacific
- Promoting and Building Social Protection and Employment Services for Vulnerable Groups (MAPS)
- Employment Promotion in Disaster Response
- ASEAN-ILO/Japan Industrial Relations Project
- Greener Business Asia
- Promoting and Building Unemployment Insurance and Employment Services in ASEAN
- Japan Earthquake Project: Disseminating Lessons from Employment and Labour Measures for the Recovery from the Great East Japan Earthquake
- Occupational Safety and Health in Hazardous Work in Southeast Asia