“Turning principles into pathways: The future of the Seafood Good Labour Practices programme” report launch
This report provides a series of recommendations to strengthen the effectiveness of the Seafood Good Labour Practices scheme.
Simultaneous translation into Thai and English is available.
|11:00 ||Registration (Coffee/Tea will be served) |
|11:30 ||Introduction by Ms Mi ZHOU, Chief Technical Advisor and Programme Manager, ILO/Ship to Shore Rights SEA |
|11:35-12:15 ||Remarks and Reflection |
- Mr Boonchob Suttamanuswong, Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Labour
- Mr Giuseppe Busini, Deputy Head of EU Delegation to Thailand
- Ms Attapan Masrungson, Seafood Processing Industry’s Representative
- Dr Pongthiti Pongsilamanee, Workers’ Representative
- Ms Panadda Boonpala, Deputy Regional Director, ILO Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific
|12:15-12:30 ||Q&A and Photo session |
|12:30 ||All participants are invited to buffet lunch at Amaya restaurant on the 4th floor |