Policies and Strategies
- Ministry of Trade and Industry, Work Place HIV/AIDS and STIs Policy, May 2011, 30 pp.
- Ghana Prison Service, HIV/TB Workplace Policy and Implementation Strategy, December 2011, 40 pp.
- Ghana Civil Service, Workplace HIV/AIDS and STIs Policy, December 2010, 20 pp.
- Ghana AIDS Commission (GAC), National HIV/AIDS and STI Policy, August 2004, 46 pp.
- Ghana Ministry of Health, National Reproductive Tract Infections Policy Guidelines, 2004, 30 pp.
- National Tripartite Committee and Ghana Aids Commission (GAC), National Workplace HIV/AIDS Policy, 2004, 15 pp.
- Ministry of Women and Children’s Affairs, National Gender and Children Policy, 2007, 24 pp.
- Ghana national Association of Teachers (GNAT) & Teachers and Educational Workers’ Union (TEWU) of Ghana Trade Union Congress, HIV/AIDS Workplace Policy, 2008 21 pp.
- The Ghana Prisons AIDS Control Programme (PACP)/ILO, Ghana Prisons Service HIV/TB Workplace Policy & Implementation Strategy, 2010, 33 pp.
- Ghana Health Service, Technical Policy and Guidelines for TB/HIV Collaboration in Ghana, 2007, 32 pp.
- Ghana AIDS Commission, Ghana HIV/AIDS Strategic Framework I 2001-2005, 2000, 58 pp.
- Ghana AIDS Commission, Ghana HIV/AIDS Strategic Framework II 2006-2010, 2006, 90 pp.
- Ministry of Youth and Sports, National Youth Policy of Ghana, August 2010, 27 pp.