- Constitution of 1973 (as amended up to 20 April 2010)
- The Protection Against Harassment of Women at the Workplace Act No. IV of 11 March 2010
- National Commission on the Status of Women Bill, Act No. VIII of 10 March 2012
- National Commission of Human Rights Act No. XVI of 5 June 2012
- The Federal Ombudsmen Institutional Reforms Act No. XIV of 20 March 2013
- The Protection Against Harassment of Women at the Workplace Act, 2010 (Act No. IV of 2010)
- Punjab Protection of Women against Violence Act 2016 (XVI of 2016)
- The Balochistan Protection Against Harassment of Women at Work Place Act (No 1 of 2016)
Policies and Strategies
- National AIDS Control Programme (NACP), Pakistan AIDS Strategy III 2015-202, April 2015. 109 pp.
- National AIDS Control Programme (NACP), National HIV and AIDS Strategic Framework 2007-2012, 60 pp.
- Ministry of Health, National Health Policy 2009, July 2009, 18 pp.
- Employers’ Federation of Pakistan, Statement of Commitments to the Key Principles of the ILO’s Code of Practice on HIV/AIDS, dated 18 September 2006, 2 pp.
- Shell Pakistan Limited, HIV/AIDS Workplace Policy, September 2006, 1 pp.
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Promotion, Protection and Enforcement of Human Rights Act No. III of 13 January 2014
- National AIDS Control Program (NACP), HIV Voluntary Counselling and Testing (VCT) Guidelines for Pakistan, National Guidelines, Ministry of Health, 2005, 90 pp.
- National AIDS Control Program (NACP), Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Therapy in HIV Positive Adults and Adolescents in Pakistan, Ministry of Health, June 2005, 55 pp.