Innovative ILO project aims to reduce Kenya’s vulnerability to climate risks and improve livelihoods among traditional pastoralist communities.
16 August 2017
10 August 2017
08 August 2017
Provides some examples of the what, where, when and how to make Decent Work a reality in Tanzania.
ILO in the media
- Chuma: Africa needs value addition, new jobs skill sets and infrastructure
- Decent work reduces poverty and inequalities among workers
- Formalising domestic labour:ILO Convention and ratification dialogue
- Decent work for the Rwandan worker: A Labour Day reflection
- Veta boosts the desired skills for job market