World Water Day
The ILO and Sweden reiterated their willingness to strenghten their cooperation after the courtasy visit paid by the Swedish Ambassador to Nigeria, His Excellency, Svante Kilander, to the Country Office in Abuja.
11 July 2016
11 July 2016
03 June 2016
ILO in the Media
- World Water Day: Generating employment through water: How ILO leadership of UN-Water will help Nigeria
- ILO to draft new employment policy for Nigeria
- ILO to partner government in employment creation
- ILO backs Buhari on job creation
- Job creation drive: ILO affirms support to FG
- World Safety Day: ILO partners FG on safe work-place
- Occupational Health And Safety: Unending Pains Of Nigerian Workers
- OSH: ILO, FG partner to ensure occupational safety in work places
A product of a wide range of consultations and inputs from different stakeholders on Child Labour and related issues across Nigeria.
Quick Impact Employment Creation Project (QIECP) for Youth through Labour-based Public Works in Sierra Leone
In response to the post-conflict challenges in Sierra Leone, the government aims to reduce the high level of youth unemployment through employment creation.
|ILO Regional Director interview with AIT, Abuja, Nigeria