As part of activities under the Food Africa Project, the ILO organized a 2-week Training of Trainers Workshop using ILO’s tools and methodologies on cooperative development with a view to harnessing the potential of cooperatives to promote decent work in Agricultural value chain in Jere, Kaduna State, Nigeria.
07 January 2019
06 December 2018
The ILO Welcomes Liberia’s Commitment to Harmonizing Labour Laws as a means of Achieving Decent Work
19 November 2018
ILO in the Media
- President Weah Craves Harmonization Of Labour-Related Laws
- Galvanising policies for youth empowerment
- Socio -economic Development: FG Says Unemployed Youths, Grave Threat To Security
- Training for National Trafficking in Persons Focal Points opens in Monrovia.
- Job creation drive: ILO affirms support to FG
The reviewed National Employment Policy outlines strategies that will enable the creation of decent work through a combination of various methods.
The OTUWA Strategic Plan is a product of the reports from the Strategic Planning Workshop in Abuja, and the Rebooting Conference in Dakar.
The DWCP II will facilitate a coherent, gender-sensitive and integrated approach to promoting the ILO’s decent work agenda,